Monday, March 9, 2009

Why

I chose to reflected on this particular subject because my brother started doing the wrong things such as sell drugs, hangin in the streets and being around the wrong people , when he was a teenager. So I feel like that I should have talked and write about it. And I wanted to learn more about "Why do teenagers do what they do, to end up in prison?". So it just caught my attention, and I never heard any one talk about it.And this topic is really the first to be talked about.
Thats it thats all basically.....................
3.9.09

1 comment:

  1. Victoria,

    I like how this post makes a real-life connection between your life and teenage incarceration. You could expand on this by maybe talking about why this issues should be important to the average person. Remember that all the posts need to have 300 words, 2 pictures, and (at least) one link.

    ReplyDelete