Thursday, March 12, 2009

Credible Vs. Non-Credible Sources

My first non- credible source:



(news.com)



1.Its non-credible because it has more then 2 ads

2.It has a ". com" wed link

3.Its not focus on my topic, its talking bout actual inmates news.





My first credible source:



(hlrecord.org)



1.Its credible because it has 1 or less ads

2.It has a ".org" web link

3.It somewhats gives exmaples of inmates and what they have done to become inmates.etc





My second Non-credible source:



(growingedge.com)



1.Its non-crdible because it has more that 5 ads

2.It has a ".com" link

3.It talks bout some unnecessary things bout teenage inmates



My second credible source:



(commondreams.org)



1.Its a credible and has no ads

2.It has a ".org" link

3.And it also talks bout off information about what im trying to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment